Love Me & I Will Love You Back
Our jewellery is crafted with various embellishments including semi-precious stones, beads, crystals, metals, chains and etc. As for our handcrafted gemstone bracelets, you may notice variation in the colour, size and pattern of some beads and this is due to their natural elements. Please handle your jewellery with care. Mint Aviary cannot take responsibility for any breakages that occur through mishandling. Please avoid contact with personal items such as lotions or perfumes as some metals can react to these items, which may result in discoloration or tarnishing.
Always store your bag in a cool dry place and avoid contact with water.
Please refer to your garment's care label as every manufacturer has different care instructions.
Candle Care 101
- Ensure you only burn candles on a heatproof surface.
- Never leave a candle (burning or not) in reach of small children
- Burn your candle on a flat and stable surface away from draughts.
- Never let your candle burn unattended! This is a major cause of house fires.
- Keep lighting instruments away and out of reach of children.
To get the best out of your candle there are a few things you can do:
- Trim the wick to about 5mm before each time you burn your candle. This will reduce smoking and ensure proper burning.
- The first time you burn your candle, burn it until the entire surface is melted, usually at least two hours. Soy wax has a 'memory' and if this isn't done, the candle won't burn evenly the next time.
- Store your candles in a cool and dark place. Direct sunlight can effect the colour of the candle
- Keep debris from falling into the wax as this will pollute the wax and can lead to an uneven burn.